Retail Sales Associate
Job Title: Proto101 Store Associate
Job Type: Part Time and Full Time
- Pacific Place Shopping Center 600 Pine St, Seattle, WA
- 575 Bellevue Square, WA (opening May 2023)
Job Description: We are seeking a motivated Retail Sales associate to engage with our customers and foster a positive environment in our store. You are responsible for ensuring a great customer experience and being a brand ambassador for Proto101. The ideal candidate is passionate about sustainability, fashion, and retail management, and excited to join a growing local business.
About the Company: Proto101 is a Seattle-based, sustainable clothing company on a mission to bring you apparel in thoughtfully-engineered fabrics and designs that fit your life and your style. We strive to offer better alternatives to disposable, “fast” fashion by sourcing sustainable fabrics, making durable garments in timeless silhouettes, supporting an ethical supply-chain, and amplifying minority voices. We're building a better planet starting with the basics. We hope you'll join us and our team.
- Be passionate about Proto101 brand and products
- Leverage product knowledge to actively sell and style our products and offer fit advice
- Introduce and educate our customer about our Brand’s mission, values, and ethos
- Have a customer-first mindset when working with customers
- Show up to shifts on time with a positive attitude
- Be flexible through shift to work in multiple zones while effectively communicating with your team
- Process purchases, returns and exchanges
- Keep your store clean and tidy and maintain store presentation
- Process, organize, and prepare inventory
- Restock sales floor throughout the day
- Must be 18 years of age
- One or more years of customer service and/or retail experience preferred
- Able to effectively communicate
- Work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include days, evenings, weekends and/or holidays
- Be able to regularly stand and move around all areas of the store and be accessible to customers
- A high school diploma, or equivalent (preferred)
Benefits: Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Proto101 is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- $19-25 per hour based on experience, plus eligible for commission
- Medical/Vision, Dental for employees with >30 working hours per week
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- Employee Discount 25% off Proto101 apparel + $250 bi-annually in Proto101 apparel for in store uniform
If you are a passionate and motivated individual with a love for sustainable fashion, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Proto101 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
A few more important points... The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.